The first day of school, September 1962, was a memorable occasion for thirty-five Grade One and twenty-nine Grade Two students, their parents and parishioners. O.L.P.H. School was opened and the dream, begun in 1959, became a reality. Parishioners under the leadership of Bishop Michael Harrington had canvassed for the necessary funds and spent countless hours constructing the school. The school consisted of eight classrooms on the main floor and a basement which would serve as a gym/auditorium and more classrooms as the need arose.
To date, O.L.P.H School has grades Kindergarten through to Grade Seven. We are pleased to have with us the dOLPHin pre-school in our building, and a wonderful before and after school care program. There is no doubt that our extra curricular programs such as The Rising Stars and our Athletics Department, help our school shine within our community.
To provide an excellent education in a Christian environment; where Gospel values are lived and each individual's spiritual growth is nurtured while honoring Catholic traditions
For more information on registrations, rates, etc., please visit http://www.olphschool.ca/#!registration/c11fm . You may also book a school tour by calling us at 250-376-2343.