Kamloops Diocese Finance Officer
The Roman Catholic Bishop of Kamloops has a great opportunity for a Finance Officer who will assist in the management of the temporal goods of the Diocese of Kamloops. Working with the Office of the Bishop and with the Diocesan Finance Committee, this individual must have a professional accounting designation (CPA).
As Finance Officer you would:
· oversee the financial and strategic planning and budget preparation and tracking
· direct accounting policies, procedures and internal controls and oversee human resources, asset management, investments and property portfolio.
· oversee financial statements preparation and financial reporting
· work with external auditors, legal counsel, and manage relationships with banks and investment and insurance institutions
· be someone with the ability to work in a team environment and be able to relate to a diverse group of people.
Skills / Experience: While there is flexibility on the background and experience of the ideal candidate, preference would be given to individuals with the following:
· 5+ years experience in financial administration and management
· must have a professional accounting designation (CPA)
· prior experience in a non-profit environment is considered an asset
· adaptable, self-motivated, hard-working and able to collaborate effectively with people
· excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
· demonstrated high level of ethics and integrity
This is a full-time position. Great benefits include healthcare, dental and pension plan.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: Roman Catholic Diocese of Kamloops via email: [email protected]
Subject: Finance Officer
We thank all applicants in advance, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Kamloops currently has a great opportunity for a full-time Accountant.
The candidate will bring extensive accounting experience along with a professional approach to the Finance and Accounting Department. Reporting to the Finance Officer, this position would suit an individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
Skills and Experience:
As a Catholic institution, the teachings of our Catholic faith are integrated into every aspect of the office and public activities and therefore candidates who actively practice their faith are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Roman Catholic Diocese of Kamloops via email: [email protected] Subject: Accountant
We thank all applicants in advance, only those short listed will be contacted.