CURRENT JOB POSTINGS IN THE DIOCESE OF KAMLOOPS
St. John Vianney Parish
St. John Vianney parish is looking for an experienced Janitorial/Maintenance person. This position will be a part-time position. Please email resumes and any related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Catholic Independent School - Kamloops Diocese Current Job Postings can be found at www.CISKD.ca under the CAREERS tab: https://ciskd.ca/current-postings/
- St. Ann’s Academy is seeking a skilled, qualified candidate to join their team as a 1.0 FTE teacher for Grade 6 for the 2021 - 2022 school year. The position begins September 1st, 2021 and concludes June 30, 2022.
- Sacred Heart Catholic School (Williams Lake, BC) is seeking, for the 2021 - 2022 school year, a skilled, qualified candidate to join our team as a 1.0 FTE Teacher anticipated to be in a middle years classroom (ie., Grades 4-7). This temporary position commences September 1, 2021.
- Sacred Heart Catholic School (Williams Lake, BC) is seeking a qualified BC-certified teacher for a 1.0 FTE Learning Resource position effective September 1, 2021.
- ASCEND is seeking a qualified, BC-certified teacher as a part-time High School Math/Science Teacher effective immediately. This position is an independent contractor position. Among other obligations, the independent contractor must be available to review and adapt course content based on students’ learning needs, assess students’ learning, facilitate course delivery using a variety of methods (online, Zoom, videos, CANVAS, etc.), meet regularly with school-based teams via Zoom, and must provide their own technology equipment and internet.
- St. Ann’s Academy (Kamloops, BC) is seeking applications from talented, qualified CEAs to serve primary students with diverse abilities for approximately 25.5 hours per week (.64 FTE), commencing upon earliest availability of the successful candidate and until May 24, 2021, with the possibility of extension as this temporary position provides coverage for a leave of absence.
- St. Ann’s Catholic School (Quesnel, BC) is seeking applications from talented, qualified CEAs to serve students with diverse abilities with an assignment focus primarily in a K/1 classroom for approximately 31.25 hours per week (.78 FTE), commencing upon earliest availability of the successful candidate and concluding no later than June 30, 2021.
- St. Ann’s Catholic School (Quesnel, BC) is seeking a qualified, BC certified teacher for a full-time intermediate classroom position (1.0 FTE), effective September 1, 2021.
- St. Ann’s Catholic School (Quesnel, BC) is seeking a skilled, qualified candidate to join our team as a 0.35 FTE Teacher for the 2021 - 2022 school year, with the subject area assignment of Music. This position commences September 1, 2021. A background in music is required.
- St. Ann’s Catholic School (Quesnel, BC) is seeking a qualified, BC certified teacher for a blended Learning Resource (LRT) and Prep Teacher assignment for an anticipated full-time (1.0 FTE) position, commencing September 1, 2021.
- St. Ann’s Catholic School (Quesnel, BC) is seeking a qualified, BC certified teacher for a full-time primary classroom position (1.0 FTE), currently anticipated to be a K/1 assignment, commencing September 1, 2021.
- St. James Catholic School (Vernon, BC) is seeking a skilled, qualified candidate to join our team as a 0.4 FTE Teacher with the subject area assignment of Music. This position commences September 1, 2021.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is seeking a skilled BC certified teacher to join our team as a 0.3 FTE French teacher providing instruction in our PK – 4 classrooms and core French instruction in Grades 5-7 classrooms for the upcoming school year. This position involves program planning and collaboration with classroom teachers. This position commences September 1, 2021.
Roman Catholic Diocese of Victoria Job Posting: UVic/Camosun College Chaplain
The Diocese of Victoria, located in beautiful British Columbia, is accepting applications for the position of Roman Catholic Campus Chaplain. The Catholic Chaplain reports directly to the Bishop of Victoria, or his delegate. We seek a Chaplain who is committed to helping students grow and flourish within the Catholic faith tradition while living and learning in a secular campus environment. The Chaplain will work in collaboration with the Catholic Christian Outreach team, and a Multifaith Chaplaincy team at the University of Victoria. The successful Chaplain will be committed to meeting a stranger on the road, envisaging and engendering an open world, and nurturing connections across many religious and secular communities. This position will not be confined to a standard 9-5 weekday work schedule. Interested applicants are invited to submit a résumé and cover letter by May 21, 2021 to: Roman Catholic Diocese of Victoria Attention: Fr. William Hann, Episcopal Vicar - Faith Formation & Evangelization 4044 Nelthorpe Street Victoria, BC V8X 2A1 Email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those short listed for an interview will be contacted.
Diocese of Whitehorse, Yukon
Catholic School Principal at the Holy Family Elementary School This is a permanent Full-Time Position starting August 17, 2021. To apply for this position go to: https://network.applytoeducation.com/Applicant/AttJobPosting.aspx?JOB_POSTING_ID=1d48096e-45c4-4d11-a403-d59c1d0c5f19 Or https://yukon.ca/en/employment/jobs-schools/apply-teaching-or-school-administrator-job#apply-for-a-job Kindly note that the deadline to apply is 25 April 2021 at 11:30 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time).